In our lives, there are also yoga mats made of many materials, such as rubber mats, linen mats, PVC, and other materials, but they all have different advantages. Of course, yoga mats made of TPE are no exception. Then, TPR What are the advantages of materials used in yoga mats? Let's share with you the technicians of China Plastics Shenzhen TPE material manufacturer.
Advantages of TPE yoga mat:
1. The TPE yoga mat is very soft, fits well, and is flat on the ground. The whole mat can stick to the ground and grasp the ground, reducing the situation of us falling;
2. Two colors of front and back, increase aesthetics, natural oxidation and pyrolysis, recyclable, avoid environmental pollution, soft, flat, flat ground, the entire mat can stick to the ground and grasp the ground.
3. The TPE yoga mat has a natural oxidation cracking function, will not cause damage to the environment, can be recycled, and avoid environmental pollution;
4. Lightweight, each cushion weighs about 1200 grams, which is about 300 grams lighter than PVC foamed cushions. It is easy to carry and store, and has the advantages of good toughness and strong tension.
5. Good elasticity and strong resilience. Although the thickness is 4-6mm and the resilience is strong, you will feel soft and comfortable when doing yoga on it, and it will not feel thin at all. It won't harden over time.
Yoga is a very good fitness exercise, yoga can improve the flexibility of the body, it can also stretch our muscles well, and can play a role in shaping. Ordinary people usually buy yoga mats and practice yoga at home by themselves. So, is the smooth side of the yoga mat facing up or down?
Smooth side should face down
When practicing yoga, you will find that the yoga mat has two sides, one side is striped, and the other side is smoother. The smooth side of the yoga mat should be placed down and the striped side up. This can provide a non-slip effect.
Which material is the best for children's puzzle mats
1. For infants and young children, parents can replace them with pure cotton mats or carpets, which are not only easy to clean, but also safe and non-toxic.
2, EVA puzzle mat. EVA is the abbreviation of ethylene and vinyl acetate copolymer. It can be said to be the best material among the foam plastic puzzle mats, with a variety of colors, and the price per piece is about 15 yuan. Compared with floor mats of other materials, floor mats made of EVA material have less taste.
3. Consumers should also pay attention to whether there is a formal description of product ingredients when purchasing. Generally speaking, products with flavors are definitely unqualified. At the same time, it is best to buy puzzle mats with simple colors rather than bright colors.
4. Consumers should go to large supermarkets to buy puzzle mat products. Generally, regular manufacturers have relatively guaranteed quality.
It is necessary to dry the purchased puzzle mats to reduce the smell before using them, so that the ammonia gas can be fully volatilized. In the case of not letting the ammonia volatilize sufficiently, children will be exposed to "toxic" puzzle mats.
Why do puzzle mats have to be added with formamide
"It is necessary to add formamide to the puzzle mat. It is just a matter of adding more and less." An industry insider in rubber products who did not want to be named said that the use of formamide can make the plastic foam, and it can also increase the softness and softness of the plastic. Flexibility. According to different product specifications, the addition ratio of formamide is high or low. If it is exported to Europe and the United States with high environmental protection standards, this ratio is much lower than that of domestically sold products.
PVC material is characterized by its excellent chemical stability and is almost non-degradable in the natural environment for a hundred years. Therefore, in the process of recovery, recycling, and reproduction of PVC materials, there is almost no tendency for quality to decline. Therefore, in the greening landscape improvement project, the PVC outdoor flower box designed with PVC micro-foaming material can greatly improve the recycling rate of the material and maintain the original industrial performance of the PVC material in the secondary processing process.
Urban greening flower boxes made of micro-foaming materials have the advantages of good corrosion resistance, UV resistance, waterproofing, insect and ant resistance, flame retardancy, deformation resistance, decomposition resistance, and recycling treatment. They are widely used in urban greening projects. It greatly reduces the damage to forest resources caused by wooden flower boxes, and has now become an important part of urban gardens and municipal construction.
Floor mat cleaning method
How to wash the floor mat-Introduction to a simple way to wash the floor mat
There are some relatively small floor mats. In fact, we can clean them at home, and the floor mats we wash ourselves are clean and safe. No matter what kind of stains the floor mat encounters, we can use a professional floor mat detergent to clean it. The cleaning method is: first pour the floor mat detergent into 20℃ warm water, and use a brush to dip the detergent. The solution is wiped and cleaned in one direction. After the stains are washed, rinse them with clean water. After all these steps are completed, put the floor mats on a dry platform for drying. After the local mat is dried, you can use a dry brush to gently comb the hair on the mat to make the mat fluffy as new.
How to wash the floor mat-Introduction to the easy way to wash the floor mat 2
Generally, detergents are used to clean the stains that are not easy to clean. If the floor mat is not very dirty, you can use talcum powder to clean the floor mat. The cleaning method is: sprinkle talcum powder on the floor mat, wipe the floor mat again, and then use a vacuum cleaner to suck up all the powder stains, so that the floor mat can be cleaned simply.
How to wash the floor mat-Introduction to the easy way to wash the floor mat 3
In addition to the two simple methods introduced by the above editor, the following editor also introduces a method to remove the dust on the floor mats with the refined salt we eat at home. The method is: Sprinkle salt on the floor mat, and use a clean brush to gently brush the salt evenly on the floor mat. After 10 minutes, use a vacuum cleaner to clean all the salt on the floor mat. Then use salt to clean it. The floor mat can not only play a role in sterilization and disinfection, but also make the floor mat more shiny.
How to wash the floor mat-Introduction to the easy way to wash the floor mat IV
If you think that the several methods introduced by the editor above cannot be used to clean the floor mats at home, then we will wash the floor mats with water. But under the premise of washing the floor mat, the material of the floor mat can be washed with water. The method is: we first clean all the dust on the floor mat with a vacuum cleaner, and then put it on the balcony and pat a few times to make the floor mat free of dust. When the dust hits the same society, we can put the floor mat in a large basin. Soak and soak with neutral detergent for half an hour. When the soaking time is up, we can step on it a few times with our feet, and then take it out and place it in a relatively spacious place to put the dirty place, brush it with a professional brush for the floor mat, until it is cleaned, when it is cleaned Afterwards, clean it with clean water and put it on the balcony to dry.